Saturday, July 30, 2011

Head update

Just wanted to post the final results of our head project. We started out with a Groco k ( original factory) then replaced it with another Groco k which was defective, exchanged that head with yet another Groco k which was also defective. We then bought a raritan PHC and LOVE it ( well, as much as you can love a marine head). Anywho, here is the final results, we had maritime sanitation install it ( less than 200 bucks including fabricating the new false floor). We used starboad to extend the floor a couple inches to accommodate the new head footprint.

Still a lot of recovery for me but we are at least spending the weekends on the boat. Today Brian is installing a wifi antenna.

1 comment:

  1. Who would have thought that a new head could bring such pleasure. The Raritan marine head was a good choice. Ours has been reliable over the years. Keep getting better, Erika!